Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We drove the whole way back on Friday. I'm not gonna lie . . . it was rough, but not as rough as it could have been. We stopped twice on the way -- for lunch we stopped in the oldest Arby's I've ever been in (read: no baby changing stations, which REALLY sucked!) and then for dinner we stopped at the scariest, dirtiest McDonald's we've ever been in. B&K sat in high chairs that I am pretty sure were older than me (or at least Tim). B&K watched over 11 hours of Baby Crack, Elmo & Finding Nemo, and I will forever say the DVD player was the best thing we've purchased thus far. I think B&K slept a total of an hour each (the really sucky part) and they still haven't caught up on their sleep (which has sucked more for us!). I've put together a picture montage below from our trip (warning: it is a bit long). Mainly pictures of B & K and our digs.

Tabasco came home yesterday morning and I think he is wondering why he left his plush, fun, undivided attention digs at Mark's house (as I mentioned earlier, B&K haven't been in the best moods this weekend). We had a fun time at J&J's b-day party yesterday and enjoyed seeing some of our friends (happy first birthday guys!!). We've spent the rest of the weekend working outside killing the ever overgrowing greenery that was left behind by the previous owners of our house. Tim & I are not looking forward to going to back to work at all tomorrow, but I know B&K are excited to see Lauren again (I'm pretty sure they are sick of us by now).

This week is going to fly by. Tim is in Nashvegas part of the week, a few of my girlfriends are coming over for dinner one night to hang out with me, B&K and I'll be spending the rest of my evenings getting ready for our yard sale the weekend after next. Never a dull moment around here!!

Enjoy the picture show!

4 comments:

  1. loved the slide show!!! Great shots, I'm glad you all survived :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the montage! I think my favorite of B is in the lobster floaty and K with the pirate hat or just playing in the sand. So cute! Glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics - vacation looks like it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete