Sunday, May 3, 2009

Belly Laughs

This was shot Friday night. Tim was hanging with B&K while I went off to get their PJs for the night. I came back downstairs and heard the biggest belly laughs coming from the play room (and B&K are great belly laughers). Turns out K was doing her favorite pastime -- opening up the doors to the TV stand -- and B would in turn kick it shut. They both thought this was the most hilarious thing they had ever done in their little lives. This went on for several minutes before I finally got the camera out (by this time B wasn't laughing quite as hard, but you can still get the gist from K).

note: please excuse the mess. If we try to start to pick up before they go to bed, Kendyll immediately comes behind whomever is picking up to in turn take out what was just put away. Please also excuse the half naked babes. I've also learned that PJ time is MUCH easier if we break the un-dressing & re-dressing into two separate steps. Makes it MUCH more enjoyable for all involved. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Great way to work in a leg workout, B!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee heee heee! love the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Watching that made my night -- so cute! I hear ya about how pointless it is to clean up until the kiddos are in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for re-posting. it gave me a (much needed) smile today

    ReplyDelete