We'd like to wish a very Happy Happy Happy Birthday to our favorite triplets, Anna, Ava & Alexis! Today is their big first birthday!! We are so thankful to have met the Thornhill girls (I am especially as I've mentioned here SEVERAL times that I don't think I would have survived the many many long weeks of bedrest had it not been for me "meeting" their mommy, Marie, during that time. She was also stuck on bedrest and we tried very hard to keep each other sane).
We are looking forward to celebrating their big birthday with them this weekend!! You can wish them a happy birthday, too, by visiting here.
Yes, happy birthday girls! Have a great time at the party!
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Sara! You know I feel the same about you! I love that our kids are going to grow up together and one day they can take credit for how we all became friends! :) See you this weekend!
ReplyDelete