The weather was glorious this weekend. The temperature reached a record 77 here yesterday. Wonderful! Quite a departure from this time last year (evident here). We did a little running around and shopping on Saturday and then we took the kiddos out for a stroll in their new choo-choo wagon.
And in this one Bennett is giving a shout out to all the lovely ladies - "how you doin'?".
Today we went to the birthday party for Anna, Ava & Alexis. Of course I didn't bring my camera, but I'm sure Marie will put out a ton of pics on her blog soon. :) The girls looked adorable, the food was awesome and the cakes were amazing!!! She made the smash cakes herself and I just can't get over how awesome they turned out. B&K were so excited about that party that they didn't really nap in the morning, but thankfully we managed to get through the whole fun event without any major meltdowns. Here is one (not so great) pic I snapped of them before we headed out:
We have a super busy week coming up. I have a crazy-ton of stuff going on at work this week and Tim is leaving for St. Louis early tomorrow morning and won't be back until late Friday night. B & K go for their 12 mo NICU follow-up on Tuesday, so I'll be sure to post an update on that.



Just wanted to say your babies are GORGEOUS! And I love the names you chose:)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Glad the party was fun and sooo jealous of the beautiful weather!
ReplyDeleteLove the new wagon-looks like B & K did too! Glad you all had fun at the birthday party. Great thing about the weather!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures in the wagon. Especially Bennett all laid back and posing! So funny!
ReplyDeletethanks for coming to the party! I wish we would have had more time to talk and hang out, but you know how those things get so busy. Always good to see you guys!
Take care this week! Hopefully I'll see you friday!