As promised, pictures of our living room / play room (former family room) project. I don't really have any "before" pictures (long story), but I do have a ton of after pictures.
Awesome! I think you will LOVE having a place to keep them contained. At least I know I do. If I was chasing them in 3 different directions all over the house, I might pull out my hair....could be another reason I recently chopped off my hair, but that's beside the point. :)
I love the playroom and your new tv room. Heck, I just really like your house! Great job!
Awesome! I think you will LOVE having a place to keep them contained. At least I know I do. If I was chasing them in 3 different directions all over the house, I might pull out my hair....could be another reason I recently chopped off my hair, but that's beside the point. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the playroom and your new tv room. Heck, I just really like your house! Great job!
Great job with your project. It looks fantastic and definitely the kids haver their own space.
ReplyDelete