A few new pictures of B&K playing -
A HUGE thank you to Will & Sam for lending us their borrowed jumperoo. I've read that these contraptions will help strengthen the little man's legs and so far he LOVES playing in this thing (K does too!).
One of the toys I picked up at the twins sale last weekend.
B & K's new favorite past time . . . banging on the glass doors to the playroom (former family room . . . I promise pictures of the new playland soon).
Other random playing
Lastly, we'd like to send a huge hug out to Aunt Sandy in California. She has bravely been battling breast cancer for a long time and hasn't been feeling so great lately. You are in our thoughts and prayers Aunt Sandy (and Farmer Lou!!). We love you guys!
Oh my gosh, the pics crack me up of them through the french doors, but especially K's pic blowing/kissing the window! SO FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Aunt feels better soon too. I'll keep her in our prayers.
See you in a few days!
gosh they are CUTE! look at K on teh glass - love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of K kissing the window. I was trying to leave a comment yesterday, but the word verification would not show up so I couldn't. They are just adorable! Can't wait to see pictures of the play room.
ReplyDeletei love the pictures, darling. saying prayers for aunt sandy.
ReplyDeletesweet baby jesus... K blowing on the glass!! LMAO... perfect. Yearbook- picture!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!
ReplyDelete