B & K celebrated their 13 month birthday on Friday the 13th. How friggen awesome is that? Um yeah, these "monthly b-day" pictures are becoming a royal pain in the ass now, so not sure how much longer they will continue. But without further adieu:
Happy 13 months...that means it official, official...you're out of the first year and headed towards 2! Woohoo! I love the pics! I think I need to do more in their chairs. That might help, good idea, thanks!
Happy Birthday!! Those pics are too cute. I love the last one of B-man by himself...he looks so ornery!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the outfits too ;)
ReplyDeletehappy 13 months!
ReplyDeleteHappy 13 months...that means it official, official...you're out of the first year and headed towards 2! Woohoo! I love the pics! I think I need to do more in their chairs. That might help, good idea, thanks!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love the pictures and outtakes. B&K are too cute. Enjoy your St Patty's day! We're pumped to get out and celebrate too!
ReplyDelete