Last Sunday while B&K were at my parents house we completed the big kid room conversion. We ended up buying Kendyll a whole new bedroom set and her old crib and mattress was purchased by another family expecting a baby next year (I love me some Craigslist!). Bennett's new crib (you may recall they are "new" because our old cribs were recalled last summer) became his headboard (we learned the hard way Delta doesn't make rails to attach both the head/foot boards and we couldn't find one as well. Oh well).
So without further adieu, here are the new rooms!!
Bennett's Room




- Bedding from Pem America (All State Bedding)
- Decor items from Hobby Lobby (Hello 50% off sale!)
Kendyll's Room





Wall Decals won in a blog giveaway from A Few of My Favorite Things. The etsy seller is lovemaestore.

Painting from etsy seller GalerieAnais. I won this one off a blog giveaway on 3 under 3.

- Bedding is from Potter Barn Kids - Hayley
- Decor items from Hobby Lobby (wall shelf looks JUST like something sold at PBK for a lot more. Thanks to my friend Jenn for scoring a 2nd one for me so B&K could each have one in their rooms!).
- Other wall decals from Target. My most favorite store ever.
- Furniture is from DFW Furniture Outlet
OMG these are so great!!!!
ReplyDeleteSara, it really looks so great! I love both the rooms and I especially love the little bookshelves for each of them. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThey came out so cute! Love them! and I'm so glad that B&K have adapted so well to their big kid rooms! It's totally inspiring me, as you know! :)
ReplyDelete