Thursday, September 16, 2010

And now it's gone . . .

Yesterday morning, Bennett ran to the front door and looked out at what was left of the tree (the tree dudes were just finishing for the day when I put B&K to bed Tuesday night).  He asked "where did the man go?".  "No More Sand-box"  (he thought the saw dust ALL over our flower beds, driveway, front porch and yard was a massive sand box).  I explained to him that the man went home and swept up the sand box.  Too cute. 


When I arrived home yesterday from work the tree dudes where there again.  They had cut the stump down to the ground and hauled away the other massive pieces.  Our yard is still a MESS (they cleaned it the best they could), so I guess until the sawdust absorbs into the grass we'll just have a yard that looks even more dead then it already is.  Lovely.

Our house "Before"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And "After"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. wow! Would you plant another one in it's place in a year or so? The house looks so open :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really did make a difference. For some reason I was thinking it was the one further away....not this one so close to the front door. boo!

    ReplyDelete