In other news, we sold our fugly, yucky, 2nd hand high chairs this past weekend in our garage sale. And we purchased new ones (thanks for the recommendation of fellow blogger and twin mommy Jenni). So far we really like these -- B&K can grow with them (they turn into 2 different types of boosters) and the HUGE bonus is that they sort of go with our decor (okay, yes they are still plastic monsters, but they look a bit classier in our nice dining room chairs that we never use).
B&K in one of their last meals in the old chairs:
And tonight in their new chairs:







Sweet! The new cribs are fab, of course. I'm so glad the kidlets are back in a real bed. You totally could have built the cribs- my sister and I put one of ours together when I was crazy prego.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new cribs!!!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award, head on over!
I LOVE the new cribs too!! I'm stuck with the Jardine Olympia...I've missed the recall 3x. I'm sure that's a jinx!! Hope to see you soon...it's been forever!!
ReplyDelete