- B&K are ALL about loving each other lately. Like this morning, for example -- Kendyll woke up first and I brought her to our room. Shortly after Bennett woke. While Tim was going to get him Kendy leaned over to me and said "I love Bennett. He is funny and super cute" (we let them watch TV in our bed while we get ready for work since 5:30 - 6:30 seems to be the "in" time to wake up). Then when B landed in our bed she gave him the BIGGEST hug ever and said "I love you, Bennett". {of course, 3 seconds later they were fighting over what to watch on TV, but you gotta live in the moments when they happen. This 3 yr old thing may be the death of me. Have I mentioned that lately???}.
- Along those lines, they are very into tattling on each other and telling you when they get their "feelwings hurt". Typical example:
Bennett: "Hi Kendyll" {we're working on saying KENdyll, not TENdall, these days}
Kendyll: silence
Bennett: "I said HI KENDyll"
Kendyll: silence
Bennett: "Moooooom, Kendyll won't say Hi to me"
{you can also insert "I love you" and "Good Morning" for "Hi"}
- B&K just wrapped up "spring break". Well, we didn't go anywhere, obviously, so really all it meant was extra work for Ashley. Ha! Speaking of school, we've decided to take the plunge and send them to the REAL school next year. Our wicked awesome (one of the best in the state) school district has a dedicated preschool and B&K nabbed the last 2 spots in the program. More to come on that, I'm sure.
- Kendyll is obsessed with saying her prayers before bedtime (and has been for quiet a while). They go a little something like this: "Bless Mommy & Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa, Santa, Nana & Papa, Basco and Archie, Santa, and Bennett!". Looks like someone has made quiet an impression on her.
- B&K are obsessed with asking "what's next?". (yes, a la Dora. Ugh, Dora). They know we are planning a trip to Disney, but of course their sense of time is still a bit off. So we've started a list of holidays / special occasions that will happen before we go see Mickey. We started this a few weeks ago and it went a little something like this: first St. Patrick's Day, then Easter, then Nana's birthday, then Mother's Day, then Mommy's birthday, then Daddy's birthday THEN we'll go see Mickey (yes, folks, the next 2 months are a little bit nuts. Nevermind the fact that I also have the March of Dimes walk and Race for the Cure in there as well as cheering on two of my BFFs as they run their first half marathon. Oh and the twins sale, funny bone show AND a mini-girls trip with 8 other ladies. Whew!). Anyhoo, we're hyping up Mickey here big time. Little do they know we're going to see him for a day! Bwahahaha!
Ok, enough words for one post! Now those party pictures I promised a while back. First up, we celebrated Anna, Ava & Alexis' birthday:


Then we giddy-uped for Louden & Keegan's birthday:



{see, this is why we have to talk about 'what's next' -- B&K got quite accustomed to parties!!}
Lastly, if you click into the blog you'll notice that I've finally landed on a new design. This one will probably around a while. We'll see . . .
LOVE the new design, super cute.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I love your new design. Very fun, chic, and trendy. Awesome. Second, your kids are stinkin' adorable! And finally, have fun at Disney! We are heading for trip number 3 in 67 days! Not that I'm counting or anything.
ReplyDeleteI really like the new design!
ReplyDelete