Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How far they've come . . .

Today marks the three year anniversary of Bennett's homecoming from the NICU (after 27 days.  Kendyll's was on 3/4 -- she hung out there for 21 days).  I don't remember much about that time except for the fact that we had a major blizzard the weekend they wanted to discharge him and we weren't able to go get him!!

As I was uploading the videos from the past couple of posts I went back and found a couple of videos from B&K's breakout of the NICU.  And I also happened to capture a bit of my child prodigies singing their ABCs over the weekend.  Kinda awesome to see how far they've come in 3 short (but veeeeery long) years. 

Enjoy!



{I promise this will probably be the last video for a while.  And I also apologize for any silly adult voices you hear in the background . . . I think for Kendyll's NICU video that is Papa's voice because he came down to help me out when she was released -- super suddenly -- and Tim was away for a work trip across the country.  Tim's voice is in the background of B-man's video and you probably hear me encouraging them to sing their ABCs.}

No comments:

Post a Comment