Tuesday, March 15, 2011

VIP (and other random notes)

A couple of weeks ago there was a VIP night at B&K's school.  Each child was invited to bring a "VIP" to tour the school and such one evening.  Unfortunately, the timing wasn't right for us (long story), so we opted to do a family thing instead.  Today I dropped B&K off at school (a treat for them -- I love bribing them with a "mommy will take you to school if you are good" every once & a while. Plus it gives Ashley a much deserved break!).  As I was leaving, their teacher handed me these art projects B&K completed for VIP night -- the teachers asked them these questions and captured B&K's responses:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Super cute.  I love that Tim is so "Goodie".  Bwahahahaha!

Let's see, what else . . . birthday season around here is officially over (well, until May when it is Nana's, Aunt Leslie's, mine & Tim's in the span of 3 weeks).  If I can get my act together (read: edit & upload pictures) I'll try to put a little slide show up here.  We had a super fun time celebrating the Thornhill girls' & Murray boys' birthdays.  Good times! 

Next up is St. Patrick's day!  (our FAVORITE holiday as evident here and here and here).  Then mama is heading out of town for a MUCH NEEDED girls trip (college roomie reunion - woo-hoo!!).   We're starting to head into that season of "something-going-on-every-weekend" again . . . our May has been overfull for a while now and April is starting to book up fast.  Tim started a new job this week and we're so excited to make plans and have him around TONS more!! Can I get a woo-fricken-hoo on that one?

Lastly, I'd like to send some love out to my dear friend Rebecca -- today is her birthday and I know she reads the blog.  Here are B&K doing jazz hands and happy birthday to her (if I were a *good* friend they'd be wearing Dayton shirts instead of ND, but they don't have any at the moment.  So let's pretend the "ND" says "UD" instead, mmmmkay?  And Mwah!). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh and I almost forgot . . . if you are really, really, really bored you can check out my profile on the Columbus Mother of Twins Club blog . . . I'm in the "spotlight".  Fun times! 

{edited to add:  the ND shirts were actually made by a fellow twin mommy & CMOTC member Kelly.  She has adorable & awesome stuff!  Check out her site here

2 comments:

  1. Sara, those shirts are adorable! I'm assuming you made them? I did read your feature and it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank Liz! I wish I could claim them, but I'm not quiet that talented. ;) I actually bought the shirts from a fellow twin mom . . . I updated the post to add her etsy site (and thanks for the reminder . . . I totally meant to do that in the first place. This is what happens when you write a post right before bed!). :)

    ReplyDelete