(that is how Bennett says "please")
There are a LOT of picture / cute kid contests out there. And while I feel like my children are are, of course, the cutest I don't normally enter them into such contests (I mean, how unfair for the other kids, right?). But one of my favorite websites (the "My Favs" button on the left there) is having a fall picture contest. And those adorable pics that Ashley took of B&K in the pumpkins was just too good to pass up! So, due to the contest rules, I flipped a coin and picked Kendyll then chose one of the cutest pics of her to submit.
So I'll ask you now -- PLEASE go vote for Kendyll as Picture of the Week! She is pic # 12 (which happens to be my favorite number -- fate, hmmmm). I will admit, there are LOTS of other cute little ones entered into this contest, but stay focused and vote for #12!! :) Hurry, the contest ends tomorrow at 11:59 pm EST.
<----- You can click the button over there or click HERE to visit the site.
Oh and while you are voting, will you also vote for our friends Anna, Ava & Alexis in the Multiples & More Halloween contest (that is the *other* button over to the left). You can click HERE and vote for #38!! They were dressed as the three little kittens who lost their mittens (they were pinned to their backs - so cute!!). :)
I voted 2x...from 2 computers!! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteha! I voted for K even before I saw your blog post! :)
ReplyDeleteOh how cute. What a cute picture of her and the pumpkin. I voted for her. Good luck!
ReplyDeletejust voted! Yea! Kendyll!
ReplyDeleteand thanks for the shout out! I didn't even know we were finalist until late last night...so it's a long shot...but oh well! Thanks!