Bah humbug!
You may be asking yourself: "Gee, Sara . . . all of the other cute mommy blogs I read have pictures from Halloween on them. Where are yours?!". Well the answer to that is that we don't have any! Last year we went against our plan and dressed B&K up for Halloween (what a WASTE of money!). This year we stuck to our guns and decided not to torture them with some itchy, hot, ridiculous costume. They wore their pumpkin shirts instead. Next year I'm sure we'll come up with something kick-ass. {and sadly, we've been so busy this year that Tim didn't even get a chance to do any wicked-awesome pumpkin carvings like last year, either}.But to appease your B&K picture fix, here is a cute pic Ashley snapped as I was getting home on Friday.
LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic...and I always am jealous of K's cute clothes! She is way more fashionable than my girls!
I cannot wait to see what you come up with for next year!! Nice pic of the kiddos, I was starting to twitch from B&K withdrawl.
ReplyDelete