Monday, November 16, 2009

Belated Friday the 13th

Yeah, I know, I know! B & K's 21 mo birthday was last Friday, the 13th. I didn't miss it . . . I just (still!) haven't felt up to doing an update. Ask Tim -- he keeps threatening to admit me (and B&K) to "the TB ward". We had a nice & busy weekend -- we took advantage of the many "Friends & Family" coupons going on right now and spent a little time shopping a bit on Saturday (with 2 grumpy toddlers who hate being in their stroller). B&K got their hair cut (I have pics from K's first hair cut . . . basically just getting rid of her baby girl mullet). We visited with some dear friends of Nana & Papa (both of whom used to send me the nicest cards to brighten my day when I was bedrest -- thanks Pam & Larry!!). And we went to little A's birthday party at this massive indoor playground. Whew! (and yes, I realize that is why I probably still haven't shaken this cough. . . I never slow down!).

I promise to work on a proper update this week. B&K are up to some funny stuff these days . . . new words, playing copy cats, almost walking, being baby geniuses and finally climbing up AND down stuff. I also promise to upload some new pictures . . . but for now I'll share these few that Ashley sent to me from last week (did I ever mention she went to school to be a photographer? Yeah, she's really good!!).
This one is funny -- climbing head first down the space shuttle at the mall play area:

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon! Sounds like you had a busy weekend! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete