Cough, wheeze, cough, cough
Yeah, notice the lack of updates again. It is because not only do B&K still have their coughs, but Tim, Tabasco and myself have all paid a visit to the dr this week. When Tim started breaking out in random hives for 3+ days straight - on top of his wheezy chest - and I started sounding like I've picked up smoking 3 packs a day we figured it might be time to visit the dr. So we both stayed home from work on Wed. and made appointments. Tim earned himself a chest Xray to check for pneumonia (negative) and I earned a nose swab up to my brain checking for h1n1 (also negative). We both have a nasty case of bronchitis, so we've been drugged up and praying we're a healthy home soon. And poor Tabasco has still been battling his ear issues (which we think are caused by seasonal allergies as he gets this way every fall). He earned a trip to the vet yesterday and thankfully there is just a bit of inflammation (and he is down 8 lbs!). So he also has some new drugs to take. Fun, fun times!I will do my best to update everyone this week on the cute things B&K are up to these days. Hopefully I'll find some energy this week. In the meantime, here are two cute pics. {Yes, they have on short sleeves here! The weather has been gorgeous this past week -- which is probably another reason why we can't shake these colds!}
{This pic is a bit blurry, but I had to snap B in his snazzy, preppy outfit today. }
sucks you guys have all been sick so long! Love the cue pics though! Gotta love this weather!
ReplyDelete