This was actually from a week or two ago. B&K often get bored in their wicked awesome playroom we created for them. So every so often I'll let them "out" to play in the kitchen while we wait for Tim to get home from work. Bennett had just bonked his head on the hardwood floor (he is still getting the hang of catching himself when he goes forward) so to get his mind of the thumping pain I started to tape Kendyll getting into our towel drawer. The camera has a flip out screen, so he was getting a kick watching K on the screen (and in "real life") and then we turned the camera on us (but flipped the screen so he could still see it). Oh the things that occupy toddlers. So this is actually Bennett's first "work" as a director. Enjoy. (and for the record, Belly Laughs is still my all time favorite video of them).
[ please excuse my stupid voice and K's diaper "plumber's butt". We're klassy like that]
Tim & I have a busy fun weekend ahead. Grandma & Grandpa Z are coming down to hang out with B&K. They are all looking forward to the visit! :)
his little laugh when you fliped the screen over was so cute. He looks so happy to see himself. And I really like your hair, I wish I could pull off that length.
ReplyDelete