Like the new header? In case I don't have your address or I don't *technically* know you in real life, we wanted to pass along some holiday wishes! Although our card calls out what holiday we celebrate, the HR person in me wants to pass along a happy holiday no matter which holiday you celebrate!!
Watch for 10 month pictures (I swear!!) and pics of our house all decked out soon!
Make with the pictures, woman! The new header is adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I love that Tabasco is featured too! :)
ReplyDeletethe new header is just beautiful, i love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new header. It is so cool. Found you through Harris boys :o
ReplyDelete~Elyse~
I love the new header!!! B&K are too cute! Happy 10 months...can't wait to see pictures! Fun that they're starting to get mobile...Aidan is so close to crawling it's scary. He really can move using the army crawl and crawls backwards too. Life is about to get a whole lot more interesing. I hope all is well with you!
ReplyDeleteThe new header is just too cute, love it!
ReplyDeleteSo, if you don't know someone in real life, do you "technically" know them in fake life?
ReplyDelete