Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Are we nuts?!?!
This one is for my good friend and fellow twin mommy, Alicia. She & I had lunch earlier this week and we were talking about our up-coming Xmas festivities. I told her we planned to bring B&K to our favorite upscale steakhouse for Xmas eve dinner and I'm pretty sure she thought we were off our rocker. ;-) Well, I'm very proud to report that B&K are so on the mend that we not only made it to Xmas eve mass, but we also made it to our dinner. And they were little angels throughout both events. They are now snuggled in bed waiting for Santa to arrive while we are getting ready to watch the ND bowl game. Woo-hoo! Photo evidence of our dinner adventure. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome. My 3 were great in church on C-Eve too! Thank God!
ReplyDeleteHope you all had a wonderful Christmas! next year both of our lives will be much different I'm guessing for Christmas...they might start to "get it" by then. :)
Hahaha! Thanks for the shout out. I'm so glad they were good - they just like fine things, just like their Mommy and Daddy. Good for you! And I'm glad they are feeling better. I'm sure Santa was good to them. Next time we have a play date they will have to all 4 sit in their PBK chairs - how cute would that be! Like stadium seating in front of Baby Crack.
ReplyDelete