Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Way back When-sday

Several other blogs I read (see the new links off to the right??) often have a "Way back When-sday". They normally post pictures of their babies / children from way back when. Well, I don't know that B & K have been around long enough to have this day every week, but I figured in honor of their 6 month birthday we'd go back in time for the past six months. That's right peeps -- BENNETT & KENDYLL ARE SIX MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!! How the h-e-double-hockey-sticks did that happen?? Don't worry, the six month picture will be coming soon (I'm "advance" posting this) . . . I just wanted to give a little flashback. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months, Bennett & Kendyll!! How time flies, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much they grow in just 6 months!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete