I have this insane Excel spreadsheet for a checklist, yet I'm sure I will forget something important like underwear. E-mail me if you'd like to see my anal, organized list. We even purchased one of those soft topper things for the 4runner. There is so much baby crap we need to take with us it isn't even funny. Please drop me a comment if you have any advice on traveling with multiples (or babies in general).
I'm going to warn everyone in advance that I'm not sure if I will be able to get online next week. That's right -- you may actually have to go over a week without any updates. Knowing that 5 of the major people who are addicted to the blog with be with us & B & K, I'm sure everyone else will survive. What I'm not sure of is how I will survive without reading everyone's blogs (or the nest or my other boards). I guess the sun and endless beverages will help a bit.
Wish us luck and I will try to update you on our adventures if I can.
Hey Sara,
ReplyDeleteIf we survived a (normally) 15 hour road trip (took us about 18 with so many stops!), you can do it too!! We completely filled a Durango with not an inch to spare but your roof top thing should help you a lot. I'll email you a list of some things that we brought.
Have a great trip! I hope you have a blast and we'll miss you around here too!
ReplyDelete