Vacation is going well and I promise an update -- with pictures -- soon (obviously I can get online --woo-hoo!).
You are probably wondering how in the heck I know so many multiple moms (see blog addict to the right!). In addition to belonging to a local twins club, I found a wonderful online community through the site called thenestbaby.com. There is a multiples board out there and a great group of women from all across the country can connect, vent and provide support to one another across the web. One of the moms -- from The Wilson's blog (check it out -- we think her Brody & my Bennett look alike!) -- came up with a brilliant idea. She suggested we pitch an idea to Oprah -- we're asking that she dedicate a show to us MoMs (and it would be even MORE cool if she made it her "Favorite Things" episode). So she created a blog for us to all put out our stories. If nothing else it is going to be a great place for us all to share our background and learn about each others lives. But it would still be really kick-ass if we could all travel to Chicago, meet each other and get free stuff from Oprah (because who better to give free stuff to than moms of multiples?!?).
So please offer us a little support -- check out the blog and provide your comments (if you want to leave a comment, but have issues with blogger please e-mail me and I can put it out there for you). And if nothing else check out some of the other cute babies!!
http://oprahmoms.blogspot.com/
edit: I forgot to add that my entry is titled "Did you have them at the same time?.
No comments:
Post a Comment