Monday, November 21, 2011

Static Silence

Ack . . . I didn't realize I've been so MIA.  Let's see . . . B&K have been sick.  Twice.  Tim has been sick.  Twice.  And now I'm working on the sickies . . . just before the most wonderful time of the year!  Ugh.  Poor Bennett -- not only did he go through a round of meds for a double ear infection, but he had to go on a 2nd antibiotic after his "pink medicine" ran out.  And said 2nd meds gave him a nasty case of the hives (a week into the round of meds).  Then last Friday his BFF at school threw sand in his eyes.  Let's just say he's had a rough few weeks. 

Admid all the sickies we've attended two birthday parties (at more germ factories), we've been busy getting ready for our family invasion for Turkey Day (and glorious Black Friday!!) and we had *family* pictures taken by the awesome Susan Miller Photography last weekend.   I'm so excited to see all of the pics, but she put a few sneak peaks up on her site.  There are lots of silly ones of B&K. 



If I don't make it back on before the holiday, I hope everyone out there has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and updates to come soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment