One of the reasons we only ToTed at Nana & Papa's hood is that B&K were going to be going on "bacation" at N&P's house for a while. I'm actually starting a new job tomorrow (at a big company, but in a role that is sort of very different for me. I'm hoping a change of pace will do me some good). So with a new job on the horizon, Tim & I decided to book a very last minute fall trip. Who knew that a last minute 5 day/4 night trip to the Bahamas would cost less than a trip to Vegas?? Yeah, we were pleasantly surprised, too! It was so nice to get away, work on our tans and relax for a few days. The hotel was beautiful, the island was friendly and we loved that it was pretty quiet everywhere we went.
A humongous thank you to Nana Debbie & Papa Sam for watching B&K for us (through sickies, no less!) on such sort notice. We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment