Whew - it was a super busy weekend. Filled with egg hunts and visit with family and cars breaking down and new washing machines and candy. LOTS of candy.
We went to our community Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. Then B&K were able to play in another hunt in Nana & Papa's backyard. We had a nice visit with Grandma & Grandpa, too, and the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS!! Woo-hoo!!
I apologize if this is not the right forum to reach you on, my name is Adam Tooter and I was hoping to speak to you about a possible Product Review or Giveaway as my client is looking to partner with some influential mom bloggers and I thought you might be a good fit.
Please send me an email if you are interested and we can follow up via email.
Hello Sarabelle,
ReplyDeleteI apologize if this is not the right forum to reach you on, my name is Adam Tooter and I was hoping to speak to you about a possible Product Review or Giveaway as my client is looking to partner with some influential mom bloggers and I thought you might be a good fit.
Please send me an email if you are interested and we can follow up via email.
I hope to speak to you soon,
Sincerely,
Adam Tooter
aktooter@gmail.com
203.536.4060