Monday, April 26, 2010

Ugh

I've been sick. Since Thursday night. If you are my friend on FB you know all about it. Let's just say I've lost almost 10 lbs in the past 4 days. And not in a fun way. Mucho thanks go out to Nana & Papa and Grandma & Aunt Anna Marie for helping out over the weekend. I've had moments of feeling better today (coupled with a comedy of errors trying to be seen at an urgent care this afternoon), but all in all I *think* I may be turning a corner soon.

If you'd read this blog for a while you'll know that sickness normally plagues fun things we have planned. I had been looking forward to last weekend for WEEKS! Weeks, I tell ya. It was the semi-annual twins sale weekend. I was going to get all organized on Saturday while the kids stayed with Nana & Papa. I had a sitter for Saturday night to go out with my mom, aunt & cousin. And on Sunday we were supposed to walk in the March of Dimes March for Babies with Jenn, Louden & Keegan (Jenn even made these ADORABLE shirts for B&K to wear).

But sadly my sickness infected it all. I was not in the mood to shop and didn't really score that much of a good deal. I totally didn't TOUCH any of my organization projects. I barely ate 3 bites of my dinner Saturday night and I landed in bed by 9:30. And Sunday we missed out on the walk because I could barely keep my head up (but B&K still sported their super cool shirts . . . I promise to post a pic soon!).

Oh well. That's what I get for making plans. While I'm beyond giddy that Tim will be home this Friday, I'm sort of keeping it on the down-low for fear that damn volcano will start erupting again and ruin my plans.

So sorry for the lack of updates. But I'm hoping to get my groove back this week. Stay tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment