Friday, January 22, 2010

Headgear & Techies

I'm in the process of getting organized. What does this mean, you might ask? Well, after the picture debacle of 2009 (where I *thought* I moved all of our pictures -- vacations, honeymoon, fun times, pregnancy & baby pictures -- over to an external hard drive when our old laptop crashed only to discover it just saved the "shortcut" and not all of the actual pictures in the files. Yeah, fun, fun times), I'm trying to be better about moving over pictures onto the hard drive - the right way - so this doesn't happen again. I also recently read a blog post shared by a fellow MoM in my online group about backing-up your blog into MS Word. So I'm in the process of doing that too and I'm considering making it into a book or two about B&K (you know, since I haven't been that great about keeping up with their real baby books. Oops!). It has actually been fun to look back through my old blog posts and pictures. Boy, these kids were pretty tiny not so long ago. :)

So in the meantime I thought I'd share a couple of pics from the last week. Honestly, after staring at the awesome pics Britt took about a million times, anything that I snap with our nice (but now I feel sub par) camera is a joke! :) But nonetheless. . .

Kendyll with a pony tail!! You may have noticed that she was wearing a brown bow in her hair for most of the pics from last weekend. Normally K will rip out anything on her head in .10 seconds. But I think because she was distracted by all of the beauty at FPC she kept that in for a long time. This week Ashley has put a pony tail in her hair and K has actually kept it in!! I couldn't get a great picture of her last night, but this will have to do:
And here are a couple of our future executives . . . playing with both of my blackberry phones (yes, I carry two . . . one for work & home).

3 comments:

  1. i am actually surprised there is not yet a company that takes blogs and prints them into books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you let them know that our confrence call on Monday has been moved from 12 to three in anticpation of naps? Thanks.
    <3

    ReplyDelete