Tuesday, January 12, 2010

300

That's a really good movie, eh? Mmmm, Gerard Butler as King Leonidas. Yeah, I think I'm going to need to see that movie again soon.

What does that have to do with B&K and my blog? Well, nothing really. Except this is my 300th post! WOW! Never thought I would keep this up that long. Makes me think I should do one of these fun give-aways that I see other blogs doing all the time. Except I don't have anything cool to give away at the moment (yes, I'm a loser who didn't realize I was coming up on 300 until I logged on to post a funny picture). Sorry!

But here is the funny picture I mentioned. I guess Bennett isn't a morning person . . . I snapped this late last week as he & Kendyll were eating breakfast.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments: