I think I'm done tweaking the look for now. I may tackle it more sometime this weekend. What do you think? Technically this is my blog about B&K . . . but I'm thinking all the pink & flowers may be a bit too girlie for someone like B-dude to hang out here. So I may change it up one.more.time. Thanks for your patience.
And I promise pictures soon!! :) B&K are still a bit out of sorts, which doesn't make for good photo subjects (although they had a good evening yesterday . . . I just didn't think to get the camera). Anyhoo I hope to have some new pics soon. I promise.
I like the new design! Even it is about a boy and girl - it's still your design, thoughts and feelings! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteSo funny, I too stay away from anything too girly since I post mainly about the boys. ;) I like the look. It is simple. I am constantly changing mine and already have a new idea that I am in love with. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteCute!!
ReplyDeleteOoh pretty. But totally butch enough for B-dude to assert his masculinity. :P
ReplyDeleteOne more week until...
TWINSFEST 09!! awww YEA!
I really like the new look! totally cool, and fresh! Nice!
ReplyDeleteoops, Sara, that last comment (Jane) was me...I guess my mom was still logged into my computer and I didn't realize it. no stalker...just me! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete