Monday, July 7, 2008
Baby Crack . . .
Well actually it is Baby Einstein DVDs, but it is like Baby Crack. My fellow twin mommy, Alicia, mentioned she had put on a couple of these DVDs for her boys and they loved them. So I took a stroll to the library by my house and finally checked them out. Dude, the kiddos L-O-V-E them! They sat in their swings glued to the TV for a long time . . . no cries, no fussiness, just giggles & leg kicking & babbling. For like 40 minutes (at least!). I'm probably breaking every good parenting rule, but I figure they must be learning something from these freakishly silly colors & puppets & music on the screen. It is better than watching "Maury", right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I talked to the girls at work who have had their kids watch those tapes they all raved about them. And I agree much better than Maury. They look so adorable in the pictures (NO I'm not prejudiced!)
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! My sis-in-law gave me a couple of BE dvd's when the twins were born but I just put them aside. Then at around 5 months, I needed something to do with a crying Megan because Claire was crying too and needed to eat. So I popped in the water dvd. She was mesmorized from the first second! Now, it's our dinner time routine. We eat while they watch.
ReplyDelete