Wednesday, July 23, 2008

B-Man's new trick!!!

We always lay the babies down in their cribs the same way -- heads facing towards the windows. Yesterday morning I went to get them up and Bennett had scooted so his head was at the other end of the crib!!! At first I thought maybe I mistakenly put him down that way, but no!! And he did it again last night! I actually peeked in on them both before I went to bed and he was still facing the way I put him in there . . . but this morning he was turned the other way. The boy must like to scoot in circles. :-)

Kendyll is all better now, too. She has been super smiley lately and both babies have been very talkative. Tabasco is now the one under the weather. He has always had ear problems and unfortunately Tim & I haven't been as on the ball with keeping his one ear (the bad one) cleaned up. It is super infected and I'm hoping I can get it cleared up without having to take him to the vet. But he may earn a trip to the Dr. next week! Ugh!

On another Tabasco note, I finally caught him on video doing his new trick . . . howling at the top of his lungs while the babies cry. I'm worried it may be because it is hurting his ears, but I think it is also a little bit of him being sad because the babies are upset (disclaimer: 9 times out of 10 they are crying because they are hungry and we're in the kitchen getting bottles ready). I have a ton of other videos I need to get online, so maybe I'll finally get around to posting a few of those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment