Sunday, June 1, 2008

Six Nights

Tim left for Amsterdam this afternoon. I will officially be alone with B & K for the longest period of their lives . . . SIX NIGHTS!! So far, so good. Grandma & Grandpa Z and Uncle Mark came down for the day to watch the kiddies while I painted the kitchen. I can tell I haven't been to the gym in a while . . . my arms are killing me!!! It looks nice, though, and once we finish pulling off the miles of blue tape and accessorizing I will be sure to post a picture or two. It looks a MILLION times better!!

Sorry no new pictures of B & K . . . actually, it will be a while as Tim took the new camera overseas with him to take some pictures. So maybe I'll post a few of those this week (along with a few of the kids, too, I guess).

I'll be sure to post again later this week -- countdown style -- to note our progress. Right now I have to go take care of my other baby, Tabasco, he is dying for some attention before we go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment