But in the spirit of updating everyone with new pics (especially since the previous ones by Sarah Cea were almost a month old), I've included a few pictures I snapped tonight. The carseat pics are proof of how big they are getting . . . we finally took out their head supports and moved the straps to the "big" girl & boy position. Before we know it they will be in the next size carseat (these two are getting VERY heavy to carry around in these things, by the way). And thanks to Aunt Anna Maire & Jim for the outfits -- so cute!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
For Uncle Mark
My brother, Mark, made the request yesterday to put up new pictures every day. Oh how I wish I had nothing but time to take pictures of B & K all day. I have, however, finally gotten around to showing Becca how to work the new camera, so maybe she has the time to snap pictures during the day. Sometimes B & K are just NOT in the mood for mommy photo time in the evening when I am home. :-)
But in the spirit of updating everyone with new pics (especially since the previous ones by Sarah Cea were almost a month old), I've included a few pictures I snapped tonight. The carseat pics are proof of how big they are getting . . . we finally took out their head supports and moved the straps to the "big" girl & boy position. Before we know it they will be in the next size carseat (these two are getting VERY heavy to carry around in these things, by the way). And thanks to Aunt Anna Maire & Jim for the outfits -- so cute!




But in the spirit of updating everyone with new pics (especially since the previous ones by Sarah Cea were almost a month old), I've included a few pictures I snapped tonight. The carseat pics are proof of how big they are getting . . . we finally took out their head supports and moved the straps to the "big" girl & boy position. Before we know it they will be in the next size carseat (these two are getting VERY heavy to carry around in these things, by the way). And thanks to Aunt Anna Maire & Jim for the outfits -- so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment