Mother’s day is fast approaching. And it is a day that has always been special to me – not just because I have the best mom (and mother-in-law) around, but also because it is always very close to (if not on) my birthday. Now that I’m a mama, too, it is like the trifecta – I get to pamper the moms in my life AND I get pampered by the little peeps not just for being their mom but for celebrating my day of birth, too. Bonus!
Now now that I’m older, though, I find that giving gifts is MUCH harder. Tim & I are the type of people who if we want something we just go get it {and unfortunately, so are our families!}. That’s where personalized gifts come into play and save the day! Thanks to sites like Shutterfly, I can create a special, one-of-a-kind memento to show our moms (aka Nana & Grandma, now) how much we love them.
I normally make everyone a special calendar for the year at Christmas time. But I also like to put together books -- they are so easy to create and Shutterfly has some of the most beautiful layouts I've seen. And the quality is amazing! They are running some sales right now, so go check them out!
I've also considered doing something special Nana & Grandma could put in their office or home. The canvas wall art is one of my favorites.
Or maybe I'll do some stationery. Who doesn't love getting a REAL piece of mail (not junk!) hand written on a beautiful piece of paper personalized from the sender? So pretty!
Overall, Shutterfly is one of my favorite "go to" sites for quick, unique, personalized {and beautiful} gifts! Be sure to check them out for a wonderful way to surprise your Mom or Grandmother on Mother's Day.
Check back tomorrow for a quick update on how I spent some quality time with my mom and Debbie (as well as a few other really special Moms in my life) this week.
Do you have a blog? Click HERE to sign up for a chance at 50 free cards from Shutterfly.
No comments:
Post a Comment