{And I have to throw a major shout-out to my mom & Aunt Anna Marie. Tim ended up having to travel overseas for work again, so I foolishly thought I could pull off all of the prep and gifts and crafts and food and toddler wrangling for the brunch myself. But boy . . . having 2 sets of extra hands around was SUCH an amazing help. There is NO way the party would have been such a success if it weren't for them. So thank you!!!}
My aunt helped with the photography while I was
Things to note:
- We are lucky enough to have a Santa's elf staying with us this holiday season. His name is Boyd. You'll see a picture of him in the montage.
- Unlike last year (or even last weekend at the mall), Kendyll LOVED Santa. I mean, freaken L-O-V-E-D Santa. You'll notice she is in almost every picture with him. That's because she wouldn't leave his side. And I apologize to all of our guests who probably have to crop K out of their family photos with Santa. She was really, really attached to him.
- Everyone made Santa pictures while at the party (thanks to Ashley picking up supplies). I've been told by Mary that Santa will be hanging the pictures in his workshop. So cool!
- I want to give another major shout-out to Jenn's husband Jason. Originally the party was to include other dudes, but illness, travel and other unforseen circumstances caused him to be the only male there (well, over 3 years old and besides the guest of honor). So J -- I'm sorry! I promise we will do an adults only event -- including husbands!! -- very soon! You are a trooper!
Oh man! Seeing the pictures, makes me even more SAD that we didn't get to come! Santa looks fantastic and I love that Kendyll loved him so much! She really did make every picture! :)
ReplyDeletewoah!! Nice job getting the Big Man there!
ReplyDelete