Saturday, December 11, 2010

Super Heroes!

Tim & I are on a much needed break -- off to Vegas for our annual trip (and thanks to his nutso travel schedule this year the flights & hotel are free!).  But no fear . . . while we are gone Super Bennett & Super Kendyll are here to save the day!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

{sorry for the blurred photos -- it is hard to keep a super hero still for a photo while s/he is in action!}



Back in September I won these awesome capes from the Columbus Mother of Twins Club blog.  They are made by BabyPop designs and I have since found this to be one of my favorite gifts to give as well (we ordered one for Super Ava for her birthday).     You never know when a super hero will need to be called to action . . . now B&K (and Ava) are always prepared!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment