Monday, October 5, 2009

WHEW!!!!!

Yep, that is the best way to sum up the weekend. Whew!

Friday I took off work early to help set up for the semi-annual CMOTC consignment sale (aka, the twins sale). OMG -- it was even MORE giant that the spring sale. Seriously, there was just so.much.stuff this time I felt like I couldn't even get into the piles & piles of clothes and toys and goodies to score something awesome. Don't get me wrong -- I managed to pick up a few pairs of shoes and clothes for B&K. I just don't feel like I can brag much . . . but it was SO worth it!!

Saturday Tim & I left for Cleveland for the weekend. His parents had given us tickets to the Browns game of our choice for our birthdays back in May and while I'm a die hard, life long Steelers fan, the Browns/Steelers game wasn't going to work out with our schedule. So we chose the battle of Ohio - Browns/Bengals - instead. And yes, it was a battle -- a freaken all the way to the end of a OT quarter battle. Sadly, Tim's team did not win. Nor did our favorite player grace the field. But no worries -- we actually ran into Brady Quinn as we were on our way to dinner (after watching yet another freaken Notre Dame heart attack game!). Anyhoo, that was pretty cool -- Tim made some comment to him about the ND victory and I was too busy noticing how much larger he was than the harem of young chicks around him.

Here are a few pictures from tailgating and our kick-ass seats at the game (9 rows up from the field in the end-zone. Thanks Denise!!)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment