- Kendyll has become quite the exhibitionist. I've written before that she hates to wear shoes & socks. On more than one occasion we've found her after naps with her pants & diaper off (dry, thank goodness!). Today she has taken to removing her shirt -- twice. And lifting it ALL THE WAY up when you ask her where her tummy is. (and -- she'll be happy I added this one later -- when you ask her "Kendyll, are you pooping" she'll lift up her shirt and point to her belly, too).
- Bennett is doing SO well with pulling up and walking while assisted. In PT he'll stand without holding on to anything for a few minutes at a time and is doing much better with his walking while being assisted. We are SO proud of him!
- Kendyll's new favorite word - besides "MORE!!!!" is "up". Over & over & over again. And she uses it for more words than just "up". For example open is up; close is up; down is up . . . get the idea?
- Bennett LOVES to point at EVERYTHING and yell "BHAT" (well, that is what is sounds like . . . but it has a few syllables to it). Apparently he also picked up the word Volvo while we were in CA . . . I guess he knows how much I loathe my bitching Pacifica and is starting my car search early.
Lastly, here are a few pics. I have some AWESOME ones that Ashley took last week that I'm going to try to get up here soon.
Bennett loves Nana & Papa's dog Archie. This one is from his visit last week:

They both LOVE door nobs. It won't be long before they actually figure out how to turn them (which I think they actually could, but they are still a bit too short to make it work).

This is one from today . . . they LOVE puff like popcorn, so since they weren't feeling well I set them up with a couple of bowls while they watched their TV shows on the big screen (and Tabasco was snuggling, too).
OMG..b will be crusing next time I seen him. I was just thinking it was July since the kids have been together....time flies. Great pictures BTW.
ReplyDelete