Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hiatus

Has it really been over a week since my last post?!? Well, I have a VERY good reason why I've been absent (more on that to come soon). In the meantime, I'll share a couple of pics that A sent my way while Tim & I were in CA earlier this week. B was riding on the back of the behemoth stroller A pushes (a Joovy Big Caboose -- bacially a tandem double stroller with a sit-n-stand on the back part) and he was cracking up at her. Too cute!




In other news, I took B&K to the pedi last Friday (with A & A's help!) to get their flu shots. The pedi's office has totally run out of them, except for a special stash they are hoarding for children under 3. Yeah, I jumped all over that one. They handled the shots like the NICU survivors that they are. And big news is that Bennett is now 23 1/2 lbs and 34 1/2 inches and Kendyll is now 23lbs and 31.75 inches (yeah, I don't think she shrunk . . . the nurse at their 18 mo appointment didn't have her measured correctly). And yes they were pretty much fully clothed, but I could def. tell they had packed on some lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment