Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pop-u-lar

WOW -- I feel so loved! I have been tagged by THREE (3!!) fellow MoMs to play this game (and note: this is my 2nd time playing along). How fun!

Rules:
1. Link to the person(s) who tagged you. - Meghan, Sara, and Justakidatheart
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you. - see below
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

And here we go:
1. I'm not a big shopper, but I LOVE the sport of day after Thanksgiving shopping, or "Black Friday". That is when I scored my Kate Spade diaper bag last year and I cannot wait for next Friday. I always seem to buy more for me than Xmas shop. Hmmm.

2. I don't cook. Tim is the chef in our family (although I do like to bake, if he'd ever let me in the kitchen).

3. I work in HR, but I hate people. Ok, that is a little harsh, but seriously, people drive me nuts sometimes (which again makes it ironic that I love Black Friday -- droves & droves of people, but I LOVE it!). Of course I'm nice to people and have been told I'm very good at what I do, but people can still drive me bonkers!!!! :-)

4. I have a knack for remembering people's birthdays. And I try to always send a card (or at least an e-mail). And if I know you in real life and you didn't get a birthday card or e-mail this year, I call for an exemption -- just this one time!

5. The best Xmas in recent memory was two years ago. I feel bad saying that because my family could not be with us. But Tim & I and some of his family rented a house in Florida for the week of Xmas and we didn't really celebrate it. We did a small gift exchange and cooked a fab meal on 12/25, but I didn't put up decorations, didn't really shop, was tan and had a very relaxing week. It was fabulous and may be a new family tradition in the coming years.

6. I had a meeting all day today at a movie theatre. That was the first time I had been in a theatre in months. I used to be a HUGE movie buff (just ask my college roomies . . . the Oscars use to be an event for me every year). I'm a little sad to say I didn't recognize a single movie title or poster in that place today.

7. I'm very sad that the OSU/MI game this weekend means we are nearing the end of the College Football season. That means the bowl games aren't far behind and then the end of the NFL isn't too far behind that. Ugh, I HATE it when football ends!!

I now tag YOU!! If you have a blog, haven't played this game and wanna share, go for it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment