Monday, January 14, 2008

28 Weeks

We survived our doctor's appointments last week and I'm happy to report that everything looks good and I'm still at home on bedrest. At our growth scan last week we learned that both babies have gained almost a pound in a month -- Baby A (boy) is at 2lbs 5 oz and his sister, Baby B is out-weighing him a bit at 2lbs 8oz. We will go again in 4 weeks for another growth scan and I already have an appointment set up, which gives me a new "goal" to look forward to!

So speaking of Baby A & Baby B, naturally the question on everyone's minds is "do you have any names picked out". Technically, yes -- we are 95% sure of our names but have chosen to keep them a surprise for various reasons. The two big ones are:

A. We don't want to be persuaded / dissuaded by the well-intentioned opinions of our friends and family.

B. We reserve to change our minds at the last minute. :-)

I can share, much to the dismay of my Dad and Aunt Kathy, that the names will NOT be Scarlet and Grayson (they are the OSU fanatics in our family!). :-)

I think that is all for now. I will post more soon. As always, thank you so much for all of the support, thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing up at 4:52 am on the computer? You are supposed to be resting silly girl. You are doing a great job keeping those babies baking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean much to my dismay you won't be naming the babies Scarlett and Grayson? They will always be called those names by their Great Auntie Kathy!!!!! Keep up the great work. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete