A couple of weekends ago we treated B&K to the one game Notre Dame is guaranteed to win each year . . . the Spring Game. A couple of Tim's good friends from his MBA days were planning to attend with their families and we decided to road trip it with the kids. I went into this not really prepared for a 4 hour (one way) trip in the car with B&K, but I have to say overall it wasn't *that* bad. They were off of the normal {nap} schedule all weekend and - through a random chain of events - we were all forced to sleep in the same hotel room (even though we registered for a "suite" with a separate room for B&K). The weather was beautiful (but a tad on the cold side) and Kendyll came away from the event with some new BFFs that she hasn't stopped talking about since. I really don't think they caught much of the game itself (and to be honest, they weren't missing much), but overall it was a super fun family weekend away.
No comments:
Post a Comment