Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Green Beer Day!!!

Another St. Patrick's Day has come and gone.  We've all been battling a weird cold/virus/seasonal allergies (did you know it is summer?  Yeah, it is 80-some degrees in my house as I type this and Tim mowed our yard tonight.  In March.).  

It was 79 degrees on St. Patrick's day here last weekend.  For reference, 2 years ago we went out to a St. Paddy's day event and we were in a tent.  Freezing our bums off.  This year I wore open toed shoes.  And a short sleeve shirt.  No jacket!!

B&K spent the day & evening with the wicked awesome Ashley & Ava (and Andy) living it up bowling and having fun.  I pink puffy heart love Ashley for knowing how "important" March 17th is to us.  ha!  (she offered to watch them before I even had to ask.  Awesomesauce). 

I thought it would be fun to showcase B&K through the years on St. Patrick's Day.  You can get an idea of how the weather was different this year . . . this was the first time B&K didn't have to wear a long sleeve shirt under their obligatory festive shirt!!

This year - 4 yrs old

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 - 3 yrs old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2010 - 2 yrs old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2009 - 13 mo old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2008 - brand new!! (and not even supposed to be born yet) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment