Sunday, December 11, 2011

He was here!

We are so very, very lucky to know our friends Mary & Robin.  Not only are they super wonderful, caring people, they also know Santa.  The REAL Santa!  And for the second year in a row we invited Santa to join us for a little party.

I'll admit . . . I have a hard time saying no.  Or more like not including EVERYONE.  So I was freaking a little bit when every.single.person we invited rsvped YES for this party.  Our house isn't that big.  And there were over TWENTY little people coming.  I was sweating a bit!  But thankfully, we all fit in the house, everyone had a fun time, the littles all played well and everyone LOVED spending quality time with the Big Man.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And of course, it wouldn't be a party at our house without lots of food and drink (yes, even adult drinks - our coping mechanism - at 10am!!). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. The first time M&L saw Santa this year, he didn't even acknowledge them. Molly turned to me with tears in her eyes and said,"how come Santa didn't wish me Merry Christmas?" It was awful. Your party idea is really, seriously so cool.

    ReplyDelete