First up, last weekend. Tim & I decided to divide and conquer and we put one car seat in his car so he could have a guy day with Bennett and I could have a girl day with Kendyll (we're doing something similar again this weekend as I'm taking K to a "mommy & me tea" with some Disney Princesses. Fun!). Anyhoo, the guys went to Home Depot and to look for a set of real, mini golf clubs for Bennett (as that is what they are doing this weekend when K & I are meeting Belle). And they also went to lunch for some "Lexican Cheese Dip" (aka, Mexican food). Kendyll & I had to return a brand new 4t bathing suit that was TOO SMALL for her (yep, homegirl is now in 4t and some 5t things!!) and we hit up a few other stores before grabbing lunch ourselves. Can I just say for the record once again that HAVING ONE CHILD IS SO FARKING EASY!!!!! Holy crap. I mean obviously it would be easier, but damn, it was kinda glorious. We may look to make that a regular activity.
I wanted to share a couple of adorably funny phone pics Ashley sent me this week. The first is a little water break from playing outside all morning.

And this one is priceless . . . Kendyll (at a splash park) preparing for her future career as a swim suit model. Ha!

Speaking of Kendyll, when I first drafted this post I was all set to point out K's little scar left over from her nasty fall a few weekends ago. Yeah, well, yesterday she took another nasty fall. Twice. Her knees are all scraped again and her lip is busted pretty badly. She was wearing flip flops, which I think are now officially banned for our Miss Twinkle Toes. Poor Kendy (it looks a million times worse today. She is still a thumb sucker and I heard her cry out a few times last night . . . probably because it hurt). :(


{In other news, be sure to check out my other blog for an update on my progress with the Strong Body Cyber Training. Week 2 is in the books . . . why is July moving so fast?!?}
No comments:
Post a Comment