Also, I've changed the title of the blog. Sort of. I've actually toyed with changing the address altogether (since I'm obviously no longer a "mommy of twins in waiting" anymore - nor will I EVER be again!!), but a) I haven't yet thought of anything creative to call it and b) it seems like it might be a lot of work for people out there (hello again, family!) to work their way to a new address via updating links, etc. So we'll stay here for now. But I did change up the title . . . I hated the way the "&" symbol looked wonkey from "Bennett & Kendyll" depending on where you viewed it (stupid HTML), so instead we're now The BK Special. Fun, yeah?
In other news, everyone is finally on the mend. That's not to say that I've caught up on any sleep (because of course the douchbag dog still needs attention and Kendyll now thinks she can sleep in my bed all night). But I'm hopeful we'll be back to 100% by the weekend. If nothing else, I'm so freaken tired right now that I'm hoping tonight I pass out so hardcore that I don't even notice a random meaningless whine for mommy -- from human or furry children.
And since I hate to post without pictures, here are a couple from last week before the plague hit our home. Here are a couple of Kendyll dressed up as her new fav princess, Snow White (and in the background you can see Bennett playing with this marble ramp thing we gave him for his birthday. He freaken loves it, however it is a royal pain in the you-know-where to assemble).


Also, you may remember this post a while back in which Kendyll put a few of her "friends' in time out. Yeah, well, our new time out spot is the stairs and apparently every.single."friend" in the playroom was having a bad day last week.
I have to say, I noticed, because I am a stalker. I love the header. Nothing like a change, plus, you can go back if you get bored :) Now pressure's on for Manic Murrays LOL
ReplyDeleteLooks good!
ReplyDelete