Three {and 382}
Three years ago today I started this blog. Crazy to think I've kept it up this long! I know my family still reads about B&K. And a few friends stalk the blog, too {you know who you are!)} . . . but I'm curious . . . who else is out there? I'm guilty of rarely commenting on blogs - mainly because I read them through reader. But just for today -- for my blogiversary -- could you pretty please let me know who is still reading? Many thanks!
i'm still reading :)
ReplyDeleteas if this was necessary. I'm a stalker :)
ReplyDeleteYou are on my google reader, so I check in on you from time to time. Miss you.- Jessarella.
ReplyDeleteI read. ;)
ReplyDeleteme!
ReplyDeletethis is Missy from the board..I check in on you! B&K are getting soo big! I love your new craft blog too!
ReplyDeleteuh, hello...of course I'm still here too! :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading about B&K!
ReplyDeleteI love reading about you, B&K!
ReplyDeleteYou know that I am your silent college roommate stalker. Will and the kids read up also. - Dana
ReplyDeleteI read too! :)
ReplyDeleteI missed the actual day, but I still read!!
ReplyDeleteI read too, I love reading about B&K. :-) happy be-lated blog anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHi Sara...you don't know me, but I am a great friend of Marie Thornhills. I started following your blog off of her blog and still check in to see your adorable family!
ReplyDelete