We're busy getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. For the 6th year in a row Tim & I are hosting our favorite holiday. We'll be heading out Wednesday night to celebrate with some friends, Tim will be cooking up a delish meal on Thursday, and the ladies (me, Nana Debbie, Grandma Angie, Aunt Nanci & Aunt Elaine) will be heading out at the pre-buttcrack of dawn for Black Friday shopping. It's the most glorious time of the year!!
But since I've neglected the blog yet again, I thought I'd post a few random updates:
- KENDYLL POOPED ON THE POTTY!! Gross, right? But in our house this is a momentous occasion! It happened a week ago Sunday and she was quite proud of it. It probably won't happen again for another 3 months, but we'll take it.
- Speaking of gross things, here is a funny exchange from a morning last week:
Kendyll - "I need a diaper change" (she only tells us this when she's gone #2)
Me - "Ok K, just a sec"
K - "I NEED A DIAPER CHANGE!"
B - "Yeah, Tendal, you stink"
- Despite the horror and somewhat disgust about those who already have holiday decorations up & lit before Thanksgiving (the most glorious holiday ever), I am proud to announce I not only have my holiday cards ordered, but they are also already stuffed & addressed and ready to be mailed out the first week of Dec! And I might add that I love them more than anything (I'm super, uber proud of how they turned out!!). I'll be pimping Shutterfly again, soon, but I'll leave you with this sneak peek (which is NOT the photo in the cards, but from the session where our card photo came from . . . major thanks to miracle worker and photographer Ashley for these awesome pics!!).


WTG Tendal :P My cards are ready to go, too :) WOooOoOO shutterfly freebies!
ReplyDeleteI said it before...but I LOVE these pics of B&K. their hair, their outfits...just so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteoh and good job K on the PT'ing! :)