Monday, October 18, 2010

so.very.tired

I don't even know where to begin.  I am *that* exhausted!!

B&K went to stay with Nana & Papa for the weekend (well, originally Nana & Papa asked if B&K could come over Friday and somehow Tim & I stretched it to the weekend. Niiiice!).   This weekend was also the semi-annual CMOTC consignment sale.  And unlike the Spring sale when I had "eColi", Tim was in Germany & I didn't sell, I was in FULL shopping & selling mode this time!  Friday I worked set-up, sold my items and shopped then proceeded to head out with some of my bestest friends.  That alone was exhausting.  But then Saturday Tim & I spent the morning shopping cars (I get to turn in my bitchen Pacifica this winter -- YIPPEE!!) and then I drug Tim to help me get my un-sold stuff from the sale.  We watched OSU lose (darn!) at a party Saturday night.  Then on Sunday we went to our new "Giant Eagle on Crack" - as I like to call it - just before we met everyone up for brunch.  Then later in the day we went to the big fall festival in our town.  Whew!  No wonder I feel like a zombie today!

On our walk to the Fall Fest

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big slide!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a bunch of pictures from B&K's trip to Leeds farm . . . but those will have to wait until another time.  Work is crazy this week and I have a gazillion projects going on at home.  But I promise to get caught up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment